Jump to Main Content
- Tao, Y.B.; Carey, V.P.
- Applied energy 2016 v.179 pp. 203-210
- specific heat, etc ; enthalpy; exergy; heat; melting; melting point; regression analysis; storage quality; thermal conductivity; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... An orthogonal experiment with five factors and four levels was designed and numerical studies were performed to reveal the effects of molten salt PCM thermophysical properties on heat and exergy storage performance of a shell-and-tube latent heat storage (LHS) unit. The range analysis, regression analysis and optimization were conducted. The PCM selection criteria were established. The results sho ...
- Tian, Heqing; Wang, Weilong; Ding, Jing; Wei, Xiaolan; Song, Ming; Yang, Jianping
- Applied energy 2015 v.148 pp. 87-92
- specific heat, etc ; additives; chlorides; differential scanning calorimetry; energy; graphene; heat; melting; melting point; power plants; temperature; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Ternary eutectic chloride (NaCl–CaCl2–MgCl2)/expanded graphite (EG) composites were prepared for thermal energy storage applications at a solar thermal power plant. Heat capacity and latent heat thermal energy storage (LHTES) characteristics of the composites including the melting temperature and latent heat capacity were investigated using a differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) technique, and ...