Jump to Main Content
- Li, Peng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Applied energy 2018 v.210 pp. 1027-1036
- infrastructure; models; profits and margins; renewable energy sources
- ... With the increasing penetration of renewables, microgrid integration has been considered as one of the most promising approaches to enhance the utilizations of various types of energy resources in smart distribution systems. In the near future, with the higher levels of intermittent renewables are envisaged, the distribution network operators will face significant challenges to the control and ope ...
- Li, Peng, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Applied energy 2014 v.113 pp. 1656-1666
- algorithms; batteries; emissions; generators (equipment); pollutants; renewable energy sources; solar collectors; system optimization; wind turbines; China
- ... An optimal unit sizing method is presented for stand-alone microgrids with practical system and component life-cycle considerations. The proposed method has been applied to the design and development of a real microgrid system on Dongfushan Island, Zhejiang Province, China, consisting of wind turbine generators, solar panels, diesel generators and battery storage units. A genetic algorithm (GA)-ba ...