Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Jianzhong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Applied energy 2019 v.238 pp. 643-667
- algorithms; autocorrelation; data collection; models; power generation; standard deviation; time series analysis; uncertainty; wavelet; wind power; wind speed
- ... It is widely known that the uncertainty of wind speed time series has a detrimental effect on wind power generation. In this study, the instantaneous standard deviation of wind speed (ISDWS) and the instantaneous variogram of wind speed (IVGWS) are used as pre-evaluation indicators of the quality assessment of day-ahead wind power to quantify its uncertainty. Based on the original wind speed, the ...
- Zhou, Jianzhong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Applied energy 2019 v.237 pp. 103-116
- Bayesian theory; algorithms; energy; lymphocytes; models; prediction; processing technology; regression analysis; temperature; China
- ... Short-term load forecasting plays an essential role in the safe and stable operation of power systems and has always been a vital research issue of energy management. In this research, a hybrid short-load forecasting method with Variational Mode Decomposition (VMD) and Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) networks considering relevant factors which optimized by the Bayesian Optimization Algorithm (BOA) i ...