Jump to Main Content
- Han, Zhennan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Applied energy 2019 v.248 pp. 115-125
- calcium oxide; carbon monoxide; catalytic activity; ferric oxide; fluidized beds; fuels; gasification; hydrogen; magnesium oxide; steam; surface area
- ... To well understand the effect of char property on tar catalytic reforming and support the development of two-stage gasification technology for the clean fuel gas production, the roles of pore structure and metal oxide in tar removal behavior were examined and compared on a fluidized bed two-stage reactor. The results show that although both of micro pore and meso pore had a remarkable influence on ...
- Han, Zhennan, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Applied energy 2019 v.242 pp. 732-740
- coal; heat; hydrogen; oils; pyrolysis; temperature; China
- ... There are few studies about pyrolysis with the a massive sample at high heating rates to obtain liquid and gas products. This study adopted a newly designed small fixed bed reactor mounted with infrared heating to minimize secondary reactions to volatiles and further to investigate the pyrolysis of Xinjiang Naomaohu coal in terms of pyrolysis products characterization at different temperatures and ...