Jump to Main Content
- Xie, Mei Na, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Applied energy 2020 v.262 pp. 114551
- buildings; case studies; cost effectiveness; electricity; energy; energy costs; heat; infrastructure; linear programming; models; prices; China
- ... Enabling P2P energy trading among prosumers (both producers and consumers) is a promising paradigm in the decentralized energy era. It is important to design a fair pricing strategy for energy trading; however, it leads to a complicated problem particularly when multi-energy systems participating the energy trading. This study proposes a trading aiding tool, which is based on a Nash-type non-coope ...
- Xie, Mei Na, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Applied energy 2018 v.210 pp. 198-210
- air; ambient temperature; carbon dioxide; exergy; heat; latitude; mathematical models; storage technology; wastes
- ... Adiabatic compressed air energy storage (A-CAES) is regarded as a promising and emerging storage technology with excellent power and storage capacity. Currently, efficiencies are approximately 70%, in part due to the issue of exergy losses during the throttling of compressed air. To increase the performance of the system, a novel isobaric adiabatic compressed air energy storage (IA-CAES) is propos ...