Jump to Main Content
- Hu, Yanru; Li, Mengjiao; Wang, Shengli; Yue, Sining; Shi, Liang; Ren, Ang; Zhao, Mingwen
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2018 v.102 no.4 pp. 1911-1922
- Escherichia coli; Ganoderma lucidum; beta-glucans; cell wall components; cell walls; chitin; fungi; genes; glucose 1-phosphate; glucose 6-phosphate; glycolysis; hyphae; molecular cloning; phosphoglucomutase; transcription (genetics)
- ... Phosphoglucomutase (pgm) is an important enzyme in carbohydrate metabolism that is located at the branching point between glycolysis and the Leloir pathway. pgm catalyzes the reversible conversion reaction between glucose-6-phosphate (Glc-6-P) and glucose-1-phosphate (Glc-1-P). The glpgm gene was cloned in Escherichia coli, and the recombinant pgm protein from Ganoderma lucidum was purified in thi ...
- Zhang, Tian-Jun; Shi, Liang; Chen, Dong-Dong; Liu, Rui; Shi, Deng-Ke; Wu, Chen-Gao; Sun, Ze-Hua; Ren, Ang; Zhao, Ming-Wen
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2018 v.102 no.4 pp. 1769-1782
- Ganoderma lucidum; RNA interference; abiotic stress; active ingredients; biosynthesis; cell walls; developmental stages; eukaryotic cells; fruiting bodies; ganoderic acid; genes; hyphae; medicinal fungi; medicinal properties; mutants; mycelium; oxidants; proteins; secondary metabolites; signal transduction; stress response
- ... Ganoderma lucidum, which contains many pharmacologically active compounds, is regarded as a traditional medicinal fungus. Nevertheless, the scarcity of basic research limits the commercial value and utilization of G. lucidum. As a class of highly conserved, phosphopeptide-binding proteins present in all eukaryotes, 14-3-3 proteins play vital roles in controlling multiple physiological processes, i ...