Jump to Main Content
- Chandramohan, Vidyalakshmi; Pegram, Charles N.; Piao, Hailan; Szafranski, Scott E.; Kuan, Chien-Tsun; Pastan, Ira H.; Bigner, Darell D.
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2017 v.101 no.7 pp. 2747-2766
- batch fermentation, etc ; Escherichia coli; Pseudomonas; adults; anion exchange; clinical trials; cytotoxicity; endotoxins; epidermal growth factor receptors; exotoxins; gel chromatography; gene overexpression; good laboratory practices; inclusion bodies; isoelectric focusing; manufacturing; models; mutants; pH; patients; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; quality control; sodium dodecyl sulfate; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... D2C7-(scdsFv)-PE38KDEL (D2C7-IT) is a novel recombinant Pseudomonas exotoxin A-based immunotoxin (IT), targeting both wild-type epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFRwt) and mutant EGFR variant III (EGFRvIII) proteins overexpressed in glioblastomas. Initial pre-clinical testing demonstrated the anti-tumor efficacy of D2C7-IT against orthotopic glioblastoma xenograft models expressing EGFRwt, EGFRv ...
- PubMed Central:
- Ezeji, T.C.; Qureshi, N.; Blaschek, H.P.
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2004 v.63 no.6 pp. 653
- batch fermentation, etc ; Clostridium beijerinckii; processing technology; Show all 3 Subjects
- ... Acetone butanol ethanol (ABE) was produced in an integrated fed-batch fermentation-gas stripping product-recovery system using Clostridium beijerinckii BA101, with H2 and CO2 as the carrier gases. This technique was applied in order to eliminate the substrate and product inhibition that normally restricts ABE production and sugar utilization to less than 20 g l-1 and 60 g l-1, respectively. In the ...