Jump to Main Content
- Jiang, Shuai, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2016 v.100 no.3 pp. 1221-1230
- Komagataella pastoris; humans; antibodies; cytokines; chromatography; codons; mice; immune response; immunization; subunit vaccines; glycoproteins; CD8-positive T-lymphocytes; Human gammaherpesvirus 4
- ... Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) is a ubiquitous human herpesvirus that is linked to the development of various malignancies. There is an urgent need for effective vaccines against EBV. EBV envelope glycoprotein gp350 is an attractive candidate for a prophylactic vaccine. This study was undertaken to produce the truncated (codons 1-443) gp350 protein (gp350¹⁻⁴⁴³) in Pichia pastoris and evaluate its immuno ...
- Jiang, Shuai, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2013 v.97 no.14 pp. 6251-6262
- Komagataella pastoris; T-lymphocytes; antigens; humans; neoplasms; immunotherapy; polyclonal antibodies; vaccines; yeasts; Western blotting; codons; mice; viral proteins; immune response; affinity chromatography; histidine; Human gammaherpesvirus 4
- ... Epstein–Barr virus (EBV) is a ubiquitous human herpesvirus associated with the development of both lymphoid and epithelial tumors. EBNA1 is the only viral protein expressed in all EBV-associated malignancies and plays important roles in EBV latency. Thus, EBNA1 is thought to be a promising antigen for immunotherapy of all EBV-associated malignancies. This study was undertaken to produce recombinan ...