Jump to Main Content
- da Silva Correia, Dayana; Passos, Samuel Ribeiro; Proença, Diogo Neves; Morais, Paula Vasconcelos; Xavier, Gustavo Ribeiro; Correia, Maria Elizabeth Fernandes
- Applied soil ecology 2018 v.131 pp. 38-46
- Actinobacteria; Bacteroidetes; Buttiauxella; Enterobacter; Kluyvera; Pantoea; Pycnoscelus surinamensis; Serratia; Trigoniulus lumbricinus; bacteria; bacterial communities; carbon; denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis; detritivores; developmental stages; diet; intestinal microorganisms; intestines; molecular cloning; nitrogen; organic matter; phylogeny; polymerase chain reaction; prokaryotic cells; ribosomal DNA; sequence analysis; soil ecosystems; soil invertebrates
- ... Interactions between saprophagous invertebrates and microbes are essential for the maintenance and functioning of soil ecosystems, as they directly affect the degradation of organic matter and the nutrient cycle. The intestinal tract of invertebrates is inhabited by a diversity of microbes, and it is closely associated with the food ingested. The aim of this work was to evaluate the profile of pro ...
- Vieira, Caroline Krug; Borges, Luiz Gustavo dos Anjos; Marconatto, Leticia; Giongo, Adriana; Stürmer, Sidney Luiz
- Applied soil ecology 2018 v.131 pp. 55-65
- Acidobacteria; Actinobacteria; DNA barcoding; Proteobacteria; botanical composition; cerrado; community structure; ecosystems; forests; fungi; genes; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; land restoration; microbiome; mining; soil; soil ecology; soil sampling; wet season
- ... The Cerrado domain is composed of different phytophysiognomies and considered a hot spot of global diversity. However, few studies have assessed the soil microbiome of this domain using metabarcoding approach. This study aimed to determine the soil microbiome in a mining site under revegetation and compare with communities of pristine ecosystems. Soil samples were collected in the dry and rainy se ...