Jump to Main Content
- Li, Jun, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Applied soil ecology 2018 v.125 pp. 88-96
- Acidobacteria; Mollisols; Proteobacteria; abiotic stress; bacterial communities; biodiversity; community structure; corn; gene dosage; horse manure; mineral fertilizers; multidimensional scaling; nutrient content; organic matter; phosphorus; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; rhizosphere; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis; soil bacteria; soil nutrients; soil pH; urea; China
- ... The rhizosphere is a dynamic interface in which interactions among a myriad of microorganisms affect plants growth and tolerance to biotic and abiotic stress. Although rhizosphere effects on soil microbial communities have been widely investigated, few studies have evaluated such impacts of long-term fertilization on rhizosphere microbial communities in black soils common to northeast China. Here, ...
- Li, Jun, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Applied soil ecology 2018
- bacteria; bacterial communities; carbon; carbon cycle; community structure; ecological function; enzyme activity; fertilizer application; field experimentation; fungal communities; fungi; microbial activity; monophenol monooxygenase; nitrogen; nitrogen fertilizers; peroxidase; rhizosphere; soil; soil carbon; soil enzymes; species diversity; China
- ... Nitrogen (N) deposition can change ecosystem functions but little is known of long-term N-deposition and rhizosphere effects on the microbial community composition and enzymes activities related to the carbon (C) cycle in the black soil common to northeastern China. Here, we studied two enzyme activities involved in C cycles and microbial community composition in both the rhizosphere and bulk soil ...