Jump to Main Content
- Piszczek, Piotr; Kuszewska, Karolina; Błaszkowski, Janusz; Sochacka-Obruśnik, Anna; Stojakowska, Anna; Zubek, Szymon
- Applied soil ecology 2019
- Claroideoglomus claroideum, etc ; Arum; Glomus mosseae; Olpidium; endophytes; gardens; industry; medicinal plants; morphs; mycorrhizal fungi; pharmacology; roots; secondary metabolites; soil chemical properties; spores; surveys; vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizae; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Medicinal plants are an important part of the health system in many countries around the world. However, to date, <1% of global herbal species have been studied in terms of their interactions with soil-borne fungi; this figure includes arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF), which have been found to enhance the performance of medicinal plants. The aims of the present investigation were to examine over ...
- Hristozkova, Marieta; Geneva, Maria; Stancheva, Ira; Boychinova, Madlen; Djonova, Efrosina
- Applied soil ecology 2016 v.101 pp. 57-63
- Claroideoglomus claroideum, etc ; Calendula officinalis; Glomus mosseae; abiotic stress; acid phosphatase; antioxidant activity; beta-carotene; cadmium; drugs; flavonoids; flowers; heavy metals; lead; lutein; lycopene; mycorrhizal fungi; phenols; plant nutrition; pollution; rhizosphere; roots; secondary metabolites; soil; vitamin A; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... The mycorrhizal fungi community is a significant soil rhizosphere component that benefits plant nutrition and improve plant tolerance to abiotic stresses. The present research compared the influence of three mycorrhizal strains over pot marigold (Calendula officinalis L.) development and their contribution to promoting the valuable secondary metabolites accumulation in the condition of heavy metal ...