Jump to Main Content
- Piszczek, Piotr; Kuszewska, Karolina; Błaszkowski, Janusz; Sochacka-Obruśnik, Anna; Stojakowska, Anna; Zubek, Szymon
- Applied soil ecology 2019
- Claroideoglomus claroideum, etc ; Arum; Glomus mosseae; Olpidium; endophytes; gardens; industry; medicinal plants; morphs; mycorrhizal fungi; pharmacology; roots; secondary metabolites; soil chemical properties; spores; surveys; vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizae; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Medicinal plants are an important part of the health system in many countries around the world. However, to date, <1% of global herbal species have been studied in terms of their interactions with soil-borne fungi; this figure includes arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF), which have been found to enhance the performance of medicinal plants. The aims of the present investigation were to examine over ...
- Dias, Teresa; Correia, Patrícia; Carvalho, Luís; Melo, Juliana; de Varennes, Amarilis; Cruz, Cristina
- Applied soil ecology 2018 v.125 pp. 177-183
- Claroideoglomus claroideum, etc ; Gigaspora; Glomus mosseae; Rhizophagus irregularis; Scutellospora; Zea; biofertilizers; continuous cropping; corn; host plants; mycorrhizal fungi; nutrients; nutrition; plant growth; seedlings; soil; soil sterilization; vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizae; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF) are promoted as biofertilizers for cleaner agricultural production. So far, most researchers have investigated the effects of AMF on plant growth under highly controlled conditions with sterilized soil. However, how the soil microbial community shapes AMF’s impact on host plant performance is still poorly documented. To focus on the impact of belowground interact ...