Jump to Main Content
- Tang, Xiaoqian, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Aquaculture 2019 v.512 pp. 734299
- Azumapecten farreri; Escherichia coli; Staphylococcus aureus; Vibrio anguillarum; Western blotting; carbohydrates; fluorescent antibody technique; gills; hemocytes; hepatopancreas; innate immunity; lectins; molecular weight; monoclonal antibodies; muscles; pathogen-associated molecular patterns; protein content; receptors; recombinant proteins; scallops
- ... C-type lectins, as types of pattern recognition receptors (PRRs), have crucial roles in innate immunity, and their conserved carbohydrate recognition domain (CRD) is recognized as the binding dominant to pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs). In this study, a C-type lectin in the scallop Chlamys farreri (lectin B, GenBank No. DQ209290) was heterologously expressed and the recombinant prot ...
- Tang, Xiaoqian, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Aquaculture 2019 v.505 pp. 1-11
- Paralichthys olivaceus; Vibrio anguillarum; Western blotting; antibodies; bile; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; fish health; flounder; gene expression; gene expression regulation; gills; hindgut; immunoglobulin M; immunohistochemistry; intraperitoneal injection; kidneys; liver; messenger RNA; mucosa; mucosal immunity; mucus; polymers; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; secretion; skin (animal); spleen; vaccination; vaccines
- ... Polymeric immunoglobulins (Igs) and polymeric immunoglobulin receptor (pIgR) play crucial roles in teleost mucosal surface defenses, but their mucosal immune responses, especially under different routes of vaccine administration, needs to be better clarified. In the present study, the flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus) was immunized with inactivated Vibrio anguillarum by intraperitoneal injection a ...