Jump to Main Content
- Hung, Yu-Wen; Lin, Yu-Hsing; Chen, Ming-Hui; Wang, Way-Shyan; Chiu, Ching-Feng; Chiu, Chien-Chao; Chiu, Hsuan-Wen; Tsai, Wei-Huang; Hung, Shao-Wen
- Aquaculture 2018 v.495 pp. 558-567
- Acipenser ruthenus; Huso huso; absorption; blood; detection limit; florfenicol; half life; high performance liquid chromatography; hybrids; liver; models; muscles; oral administration; pharmacokinetics; sturgeon
- ... The aim of the study was to develop a simple, rapid, and reliable technique to detect the pharmacokinetics and the residual of florfenicol (FFC) in Bester sturgeon, a cultured hybrid of Huso huso × Acipenser ruthenus by high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) with UV detector. The results showed that the concentration-time course of the FFC was described by one-compartment model with 1st ord ...
- Golshahi, Karim; Aramli, Mohammad Sadegh; Nazari, Rajab Mohammad; Habibi, Ensieh
- Aquaculture 2018 v.486 pp. 261-265
- Acipenser persicus; Huso huso; cryopreservation; cryoprotectants; freezing; glucose; ice; lactose; lactulose; liquids; maltose; methanol; nitrogen; semen; semen extenders; spermatozoa; sturgeon; thawing; trehalose
- ... Sperm damage can be alleviated by optimizing the types and levels of cryoprotectants (including sugars) added to the extender to protect the sperm cells during freezing. This study was conducted to elucidate the effect of different disaccharides (maltose, lactose, trehalose and lactulose) upon the motility parameters of cryopreserved semen and the post-thaw storage of semen from Persian sturgeon, ...