Jump to Main Content
- Jin, Min; Yuan, Ye; Lu, You; Ma, Hongna; Sun, Peng; Li, Yi; Qiu, Hong; Ding, Liyun; Zhou, Qicun
- Aquaculture 2017 v.479 pp. 25-37
- arachidonic acid, etc ; Acanthopagrus schlegelii schlegelii; biosynthesis; blood serum; cages; cholesterol; coconut oil; dietary fat; docosahexaenoic acid; eicosapentaenoic acid; fatty acid composition; feed conversion; feeds; fish oils; gene expression regulation; genes; glucose; glutathione; glutathione peroxidase; hemoglobin; juveniles; lipid metabolism; long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids; malondialdehyde; perilla oil; specific growth rate; sunflower oil; superoxide dismutase; triacylglycerols; weight gain; Show all 30 Subjects
- ... The effects of different dietary lipid sources on physiological characteristics and lipid metabolism relevant genes expression were assessed in juvenile black seabream Acanthopagrus schlegelii. 720 black seabream juveniles (initial weight was 5.4±0.0g) were randomly allocated in 18 floating net cages corresponding to triplicate cages of the six dietary treatments, and the 8-week feeding trail was ...
- Masoudi Asil, Shima; Abedian Kenari, Abdolmohammad; Rahimi Miyanji, Ghodrat; Van Der Kraak, Glen
- Aquaculture 2017 v.476 pp. 8-18
- arachidonic acid, etc ; breeding stock; docosahexaenoic acid; eggs; eicosapentaenoic acid; experimental diets; fatty acid composition; fecundity; feed conversion; freshwater fish; hatching; highly unsaturated fatty acids; larvae; models; oocytes; regression analysis; reproductive performance; reproductive traits; spawning; specific growth rate; weight gain; yolk sac; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... This study investigates the influence of arachidonic acid (ARA) on growth, reproductive performance, and fatty acid compositions of ovary, egg and 3-DPH (days post hatching) larvae of Trichopodus trichopterus broodstock. A 150-day feeding experiment was performed comparing the effects of five ARA-supplemented diets containing 0 (control), 0.5, 1, 1.5 and 2% ARA (of total fatty acids) (TFA). Growth ...