Jump to Main Content
- Tang, Xiaoqian, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Aquaculture 2012 v.358-359 pp. 132-138
- Paralichthys olivaceus; cell membranes; flounder; fluorescent antibody technique; gel electrophoresis; gills; glycoproteins; mass spectrometry; membrane proteins; polyclonal antibodies; protein binding; rabbits; receptors; sodium; sugars; trypsin; viruses
- ... Flounder gill (FG) cell line derived from the gill tissue of Japanese flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus) was employed as a target cell for investigating the molecules involved in lymphocystis disease virus (LCDV) binding and infection. Indirect immunofluorescence assay showed that LCDV could attach to the FG cells membrane susceptibly. By virus overlay protein binding assay (VOPBA), a 37.6kDa LCDV- ...
- Tang, Xiaoqian, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Aquaculture 2012 v.368-369 pp. 1-9
- Escherichia coli; Fenneropenaeus chinensis; Pacifastacus leniusculus; Western blotting; amino acid sequences; amino acids; complementary DNA; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; epidermal growth factor; fluorescent antibody technique; gills; gonads; heart; hemocytes; hepatopancreas; intestines; isoelectric point; messenger RNA; muscles; neutralization; polyclonal antibodies; polymerase chain reaction; proteins; races; recombinant antibodies; shrimp
- ... An integrin β subunit (FcβInt) cDNA was cloned from hemocytes of Fenneropenaeus chinensis by rapid amplification of cDNA ends (RACE) PCR. The full-length cDNA of FcβInt consists of 2853bp and encodes a polypeptide of 783 amino acids with a predicted isoelectric point of 5.09. The deduced amino acid sequence of FcβInt possessed the classical domains of β integrin, including the βA domain and four e ...