Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Pei; Feng, Lin; Kuang, Sheng-Yao; Liu, Yang; Jiang, Jun; Hu, Kai; Jiang, Wei-Dan; Li, Shu-Hong; Tang, Ling; Zhou, Xiao-Qiu
- Aquaculture 2011 v.317 no.1-4 pp. 107-116
- Cyprinus carpio; alkaline phosphatase; animal growth; ash content; carp; chlorides; choline; creatine kinase; dietary supplements; enzyme activity; feed conversion; feed intake; gene expression; genes; hepatopancreas; intestines; lipid content; muscles; protein content; protein value
- ... The effects of dietary choline on growth, digestive and absorptive capacities, and target of rapamycin (TOR) and eIF4E-binding protein2 (4E-BP2) gene expression in muscle, hepatopancreas and intestine of juvenile Jian carp (Cyprinus carpio var. Jian) were assessed. A total of 1200 juvenile Jian carp with an average initial weight of 7.94±0.03g were fed six semi-purified diets containing 165 (unsup ...
- Ai, Qinghui; Xu, Houguo; Mai, Kangsen; Xu, Wei; Wang, Jun; Zhang, Wenbing
- Aquaculture 2011 v.317 no.1-4 pp. 155-161
- Bacillus subtilis; Larimichthys crocea; Vibrio harveyi; body weight; cages; complement; dietary supplements; disease resistance; feed conversion; fish; fish feeding; immune response; juveniles; kidneys; lysozyme; mortality; superoxide dismutase
- ... A feeding experiment was conducted to examine the effects of dietary administration of Bacillus subtilis and fructooligosaccharide (FOS) on growth performance, survival, immune responses and disease resistance of juvenile large yellow croaker, Larimichthys crocea (mean initial body weight 7.82g±0.68). Nine practical diets were formulated to contain three levels of B. subtilis (0.0, 0.42×10⁷cfug⁻¹ ...