Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Pei; Feng, Lin; Kuang, Sheng-Yao; Liu, Yang; Jiang, Jun; Hu, Kai; Jiang, Wei-Dan; Li, Shu-Hong; Tang, Ling; Zhou, Xiao-Qiu
- Aquaculture 2011 v.317 no.1-4 pp. 107-116
- Cyprinus carpio; alkaline phosphatase; animal growth; ash content; carp; chlorides; choline; creatine kinase; dietary supplements; enzyme activity; feed conversion; feed intake; gene expression; genes; hepatopancreas; intestines; lipid content; muscles; protein content; protein value
- ... The effects of dietary choline on growth, digestive and absorptive capacities, and target of rapamycin (TOR) and eIF4E-binding protein2 (4E-BP2) gene expression in muscle, hepatopancreas and intestine of juvenile Jian carp (Cyprinus carpio var. Jian) were assessed. A total of 1200 juvenile Jian carp with an average initial weight of 7.94±0.03g were fed six semi-purified diets containing 165 (unsup ...
- Kawakami, Yutaka; Saito, Taiju; Fujimoto, Takafumi; Goto-Kazeto, Rie; Takahashi, Eisuke; Adachi, Shinji; Arai, Katsutoshi; Yamaha, Etsuro
- Aquaculture 2011 v.317 no.1-4 pp. 245-250
- 3' untranslated regions; Cyprinus carpio; Danio rerio; chimerism; embryogenesis; genes; germ cells; goldfish; green fluorescent protein; hosts
- ... Primordial germ cells (PGCs) are the only cells in developing embryos with the potential to transmit genetic information to the next generation. We previously visualized the PGCs of several teleostean embryos by injecting RNA synthesized from constructs encoding green fluorescent protein (GFP) fused to the 3'UTR of the zebrafish (Danio rerio) nanos1 gene (nos1). However, this technique was not alw ...