Jump to Main Content
- Lee, S.M.
- Aquaculture 2002 no.1/2 pp. 79-95
- Sebastes; digestibility; feeds; ingredients; developmental stages; crude protein; digestible energy; amino acids; fish meal; meat meal; feather meal; blood meal; soybean meal; corn gluten; corn gluten meal; wheat flour; feces; dietary fiber
- ... Apparent digestibility coefficients of dry matter, crude protein, energy, and amino acids in white fish meal, anchovy meal, meat meal, feather meal, blood meal, soybean meal, corn gluten meal, cottonseed meal, wheat flour, and brewer's yeast were determined for juvenile and grower rockfish. Apparent digestibility coefficients were determined using a reference diet with chromic oxide indicator and ...
- Lee, S.M., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Aquaculture 2002 no.1/4 pp. 227-239
- Sebastes; dietary protein; dietary fat; nutrient intake; fish feeding; feeds; body composition; digestible protein; energy requirements; liveweight gain; body weight; feed conversion; liver; feed intake; digestive tract
- ... A feeding trial of three dietary digestible protein (DP) levels (37%, 42% and 47%) and two dietary digestible lipid (DL) levels (7% and 14%) factorial design with three replications was conducted to investigate the proper dietary protein and lipid (energy) levels for the growth of juvenile rockfish. Fish, average initial weight 21.9 g, were fed the experimental diets for 20 weeks. Weight gain impr ...