Jump to Main Content
- Maguire, G.B., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Aquaculture 2004 v.242 no.1-4 pp. 207-215
- Panulirus cygnus; lobsters; animal growth; mortality; water temperature; Artemia; live feeds; shellfish culture; mariculture
- ... Stages I, II and III phyllosoma larvae of the western rock lobster, Panulirus cygnus, were reared at all combinations of three temperatures (19, 22 or 25 degrees C) and three Artemia densities (1, 5 or 10 ml(-1)). The survival of larvae within each stage at these combinations did not significantly differ. Increases in temperature significantly reduced the intermoult period for all stages tested. S ...
- Maguire, G.B., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Aquaculture 2006 v.260 no.1-4 pp. 114-127
- Panulirus cygnus; lobsters; animal growth; mortality; stocking rate; crustacean culture; mariculture
- ... The growth and survival of three size classes of wild caught western rock lobster, Panulirus cygnus (post-pueruli: mean 2.14 ± 0.07 g, 13.2 ± 0.1 mm CL; year 1: post-settlement juveniles, 57.1 ± 1.1 g, 38.7 ± 0.28 mm CL; and year 2 post-settlement juveniles, mean 138.2 ± 2.26 g, 51.9 ± 0.25 mm CL) were examined at combinations of two stocking densities (post-pueruli: 50 and 100 m-2; year 1: 11 and ...