Jump to Main Content
- Tang, Xiaoqian, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Aquaculture 2012 v.368-369 pp. 1-9
- Escherichia coli; Fenneropenaeus chinensis; Pacifastacus leniusculus; Western blotting; amino acid sequences; amino acids; complementary DNA; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; epidermal growth factor; fluorescent antibody technique; gills; gonads; heart; hemocytes; hepatopancreas; intestines; isoelectric point; messenger RNA; muscles; neutralization; polyclonal antibodies; polymerase chain reaction; proteins; races; recombinant antibodies; shrimp
- ... An integrin β subunit (FcβInt) cDNA was cloned from hemocytes of Fenneropenaeus chinensis by rapid amplification of cDNA ends (RACE) PCR. The full-length cDNA of FcβInt consists of 2853bp and encodes a polypeptide of 783 amino acids with a predicted isoelectric point of 5.09. The deduced amino acid sequence of FcβInt possessed the classical domains of β integrin, including the βA domain and four e ...
- Tang, Xiaoqian, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Aquaculture 2019 v.512 pp. 734299
- Azumapecten farreri; Escherichia coli; Staphylococcus aureus; Vibrio anguillarum; Western blotting; carbohydrates; fluorescent antibody technique; gills; hemocytes; hepatopancreas; innate immunity; lectins; molecular weight; monoclonal antibodies; muscles; pathogen-associated molecular patterns; protein content; receptors; recombinant proteins; scallops
- ... C-type lectins, as types of pattern recognition receptors (PRRs), have crucial roles in innate immunity, and their conserved carbohydrate recognition domain (CRD) is recognized as the binding dominant to pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs). In this study, a C-type lectin in the scallop Chlamys farreri (lectin B, GenBank No. DQ209290) was heterologously expressed and the recombinant prot ...