Jump to Main Content
- Tang, Xiaoqian, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Aquaculture 2019 v.512 pp. 734299
- Azumapecten farreri; Escherichia coli; Staphylococcus aureus; Vibrio anguillarum; Western blotting; carbohydrates; fluorescent antibody technique; gills; hemocytes; hepatopancreas; innate immunity; lectins; molecular weight; monoclonal antibodies; muscles; pathogen-associated molecular patterns; protein content; receptors; recombinant proteins; scallops
- ... C-type lectins, as types of pattern recognition receptors (PRRs), have crucial roles in innate immunity, and their conserved carbohydrate recognition domain (CRD) is recognized as the binding dominant to pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs). In this study, a C-type lectin in the scallop Chlamys farreri (lectin B, GenBank No. DQ209290) was heterologously expressed and the recombinant prot ...
- Tang, Xiaoqian, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Aquaculture 2011 v.314 no.1-4 pp. 13-17
- Fenneropenaeus chinensis; White spot syndrome virus; cell membranes; digoxigenin; fluorescein; fluorescence; hemocytes; host-pathogen relationships; hosts; infection; molecular weight; protein binding; shrimp; structural proteins; viral proteins; viruses
- ... Hemocyte of shrimp as an important target cell for white spot syndrome virus (WSSV) was an optimal target for the investigation of interactions between WSSV structural proteins and host cells. In this study, hemocyte membrane of Fenneropenaeus chinensis (HmFc) was prepared and labeled with digoxigenin (DIG), then used as a probe to detect the HmFc-binding proteins in WSSV structural proteins by mo ...