Jump to Main Content
- Li, Yangzhen; Wang, Lei; Yang, Yingming; Li, Xue; Dai, Huan; Chen, Songlin
- Aquaculture 2019 v.503 pp. 430-435
- threshold models, etc ; Cynoglossus semilaevis; Vibrio harveyi; body weight; disease resistance; genetic analysis; genetic correlation; genetic improvement; growth performance; growth traits; guidelines; heritability; linear models; mortality; selection methods; vibriosis; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Recently, Vibrio harveyi has emerged as an important pathogenic disease with a high mortality rate (50%–70%) in Chinese tongue sole. The aim of this study was to estimate genetic parameters for resistance to V. harveyi in Chinese tongue sole and to evaluate the genetic correlation between resistance and growth traits (i.e. body weight and total length) (involving 50 full-sib families and 8547 indi ...
- Xiong, Xue-Mei; Chen, Yu-Long; Liu, Li-Fang; Wang, Weimin; Robinson, Nicholas Andrew; Gao, Ze-Xia
- Aquaculture 2017 v.479 pp. 768-773
- threshold models, etc ; Aeromonas hydrophila; Megalobrama amblycephala; animal models; aquaculture; body length; body weight; correlation; disease resistance; genetic correlation; heritability; mortality; phenotypic correlation; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Bacterial hemorrhagic disease caused by Aeromonas hydrophila is one of the harmful bacterial diseases for aquaculture. The aim of this study was to evaluate the genetic parameters for resistance to A. hydrophila in blunt snout bream Megalobrama amblycephala. A total of 834 individuals at one-year old from 27 families were experimentally infected with A. hydrophila. During five days duration of the ...