Jump to Main Content
- Policar, Tomáš, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Aquaculture international 2016 v.24 no.6 pp. 1657-1668
- Cyprinus carpio; European Union; Pangasianodon hypophthalmus; Salmo salar; aquaculture; economic valuation; exports; fillets; fish consumption; fish products; imports; markets; salmon; Czech Republic; Norway; Vietnam
- ... There has been a worldwide increase in consumption of fish from open waters and aquaculture during the last decades. In 2013, the Czech Republic was the sixth largest producer of fish within the EU, with annual production of 20,135 tonnes. However, during the period 2010–2015 import of fishery products to the Czech Republic increased from 39,098 to 43,399 tonnes. The monetary value of import incre ...
- Policar, Tomáš, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Aquaculture international 2007 v.15 no.3-4 pp. 255-265
- Artemia salina; Leuciscus idus; breeding; fish; food conversion; foods; juveniles; live feeds; nauplii; ontogeny; Czech Republic
- ... The ide Leuciscus idus (Linnaeus 1758) belongs to autochthonous, less frequent and vulnerable fish species in the frame of ichthyofauna of the Czech Republic. It was the reason for testing the possibility of captive breeding and production of fry in a controlled environment. The goal of this paper was to find the optimal transfer time of ide larvae from live food (Artemia salina nauplii) to dry st ...