Jump to Main Content
- Chen, C.; Zhu, W.; Wu, F.; Liu, M.; Tan, Q.; Han, D.; Xie, S.; Liang, X.
- Aquaculture nutrition 2016 v.22 no.3 pp. 541-549
- Ctenopharyngodon idella; adenosinetriphosphatase; ash content; blood serum; cages; dietary protein; fish; glucose; lipid bodies; lipid content; potassium; specific growth rate; superoxide dismutase
- ... A growth trial lasting for 12 weeks was conducted in 21 net cages to determine the dietary potassium (K) requirement of subadult grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idellus) (Average weight: 331.3 g). Seven isonitrogenous and isoenergetic semi‐purified diets were compounded with different dietary K level. The specific growth rate (SGR) of fish was significantly (P < 0.05) improved by dietary K supplement ...
- Teimouri, M.; Yeganeh, S.; Amirkolaie, A.K.
- Aquaculture nutrition 2016 v.22 no.3 pp. 559-566
- lipid content; protein content; fatty acid composition; muscles; lipid peroxidation; Oncorhynchus mykiss; monounsaturated fatty acids; Arthrospira platensis; proximate composition; fish; polyunsaturated fatty acids; dietary supplements; fillets
- ... This study evaluated the effects of diets containing 0, 25, 50, 75 and 100 g kg⁻¹ Spirulina platensis on proximate composition, fatty acid profile and lipid peroxidation of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Supplementation of S. platensis did not change moisture and protein contents, but fish fed 50 and 100 g kg⁻¹ S. platensis had lower muscle lipid content than those fed control diet (P < 0.05 ...