Jump to Main Content
- HIDALGO, M.C.; SKALLI, A.; ABELLÁN, E.; ARIZCUN, M.; CARDENETE, G.
- Aquaculture nutrition 2006 v.12 no.4 pp. 256-266
- fish culture; animal growth; liver; feed additives; proteinases; experimental diets; feed conversion; Bacillus cereus biovar toyoi; proteolysis; body composition; liveweight gain; probiotics; feed intake; feed composition; enzyme activity; fish feeding; mortality
- ... Two feeding trials were carried out to evaluate the efficiency of probiotics and maslinic acid, on growth and survival of juvenile dentex; liver proteolytic activities were also investigated in the second trial. For experiment 1, triplicate groups were fed six diets with two probiotics (Bacillus toyoi, T, and B. cereus, E) at increasing levels (0.5, 1 and 2 g kg⁻¹ diet) and a control diet. Growth ...
- SÁ, R.; POUSÃO-FERREIRA, P.; OLIVA-TELES, A.
- Aquaculture nutrition 2006 v.12 no.4 pp. 310-321
- bream; fish culture; fish feeding; dietary protein; dietary fat; lipid content; feed conversion; experimental diets; feed formulation; feed composition; animal growth; liveweight gain; enzyme activity; digestibility; body composition; nitrogen; energy metabolism
- ... In this study, two growth trials were conducted to evaluate the effect of dietary protein and lipid levels on growth and feed utilization of white sea bream (Diplodus sargus) juveniles. For the first trial, five diets were formulated to contain 120 g kg⁻¹ lipid and increasing levels of protein, ranging from 400 to 600 g kg⁻¹. Two additional diets were formulated with 400 and 600 g kg⁻¹ protein and ...