Jump to Main Content
- SÁ, R.; POUSÃO-FERREIRA, P.; OLIVA-TELES, A.
- Aquaculture nutrition 2006 v.12 no.4 pp. 310-321
- bream; fish culture; fish feeding; dietary protein; dietary fat; lipid content; feed conversion; experimental diets; feed formulation; feed composition; animal growth; liveweight gain; enzyme activity; digestibility; body composition; nitrogen; energy metabolism
- ... In this study, two growth trials were conducted to evaluate the effect of dietary protein and lipid levels on growth and feed utilization of white sea bream (Diplodus sargus) juveniles. For the first trial, five diets were formulated to contain 120 g kg⁻¹ lipid and increasing levels of protein, ranging from 400 to 600 g kg⁻¹. Two additional diets were formulated with 400 and 600 g kg⁻¹ protein and ...
- JOSE, S.; MOHAN, M.V.; SHYAMA, S.; RAMACHANDRAN NAIR, K.G.; MATHEW, P.T.
- Aquaculture nutrition 2006 v.12 no.4 pp. 275-279
- Cirrhinus cirrhosus; carp; fish culture; fish feeding; experimental diets; soybean meal; dietary protein; feed composition; amino acid composition; feed conversion; animal growth; liveweight gain; mortality; body composition; muscles
- ... The effect of varying dietary levels of defatted soybean meal on the growth and survival of mrigal, Cirrhinus mrigala (Hamilton) was investigated. In a feeding trial of 90 days, three experimental diets containing soybean meal at 200, 300 and 400 g kg⁻¹ level of incorporation were fed to quadruplicate groups of 10 fish each. The conventional feed used in India, consisting of a mixture of groundnut ...