Jump to Main Content
- SÁ, R.; POUSÃO-FERREIRA, P.; OLIVA-TELES, A.
- Aquaculture nutrition 2006 v.12 no.4 pp. 310-321
- bream; fish culture; fish feeding; dietary protein; dietary fat; lipid content; feed conversion; experimental diets; feed formulation; feed composition; animal growth; liveweight gain; enzyme activity; digestibility; body composition; nitrogen; energy metabolism
- ... In this study, two growth trials were conducted to evaluate the effect of dietary protein and lipid levels on growth and feed utilization of white sea bream (Diplodus sargus) juveniles. For the first trial, five diets were formulated to contain 120 g kg⁻¹ lipid and increasing levels of protein, ranging from 400 to 600 g kg⁻¹. Two additional diets were formulated with 400 and 600 g kg⁻¹ protein and ...
- ADEWUMI, A.A.
- Aquaculture nutrition 2006 v.12 no.4 pp. 267-274
- fish culture; sexual maturity; feed composition; animal growth; fish eggs; soybean meal; experimental diets; fecundity; soybeans; gonads; liveweight gain; feed formulation; catfish; heat treatment; egg hatchability; fish feeding
- ... An investigation was carried out to assess the growth and gonadal maturation of Clarias gariepinus (Burchell) fed differently heated soybean diets in concrete tanks. Four hundred and eighty male and female C. gariepinus (182 ± 10 g for females and 208 ± 5 g for males) were randomly distributed in groups into hapa nets. Iso-nitrogenous (310 g kg⁻¹ crude protein) and iso-caloric diets (355 Kcal kg⁻¹ ...