Jump to Main Content
- HIDALGO, M.C.; SKALLI, A.; ABELLÁN, E.; ARIZCUN, M.; CARDENETE, G.
- Aquaculture nutrition 2006 v.12 no.4 pp. 256-266
- fish culture; animal growth; liver; feed additives; proteinases; experimental diets; feed conversion; Bacillus cereus biovar toyoi; proteolysis; body composition; liveweight gain; probiotics; feed intake; feed composition; enzyme activity; fish feeding; mortality
- ... Two feeding trials were carried out to evaluate the efficiency of probiotics and maslinic acid, on growth and survival of juvenile dentex; liver proteolytic activities were also investigated in the second trial. For experiment 1, triplicate groups were fed six diets with two probiotics (Bacillus toyoi, T, and B. cereus, E) at increasing levels (0.5, 1 and 2 g kg⁻¹ diet) and a control diet. Growth ...
- JOSE, S.; MOHAN, M.V.; SHYAMA, S.; RAMACHANDRAN NAIR, K.G.; MATHEW, P.T.
- Aquaculture nutrition 2006 v.12 no.4 pp. 275-279
- Cirrhinus cirrhosus; carp; fish culture; fish feeding; experimental diets; soybean meal; dietary protein; feed composition; amino acid composition; feed conversion; animal growth; liveweight gain; mortality; body composition; muscles
- ... The effect of varying dietary levels of defatted soybean meal on the growth and survival of mrigal, Cirrhinus mrigala (Hamilton) was investigated. In a feeding trial of 90 days, three experimental diets containing soybean meal at 200, 300 and 400 g kg⁻¹ level of incorporation were fed to quadruplicate groups of 10 fish each. The conventional feed used in India, consisting of a mixture of groundnut ...