Jump to Main Content
- Mechesso, Abraham Fikru; Kim, Yong‐Gi; Park, Seung‐Chun
- Aquaculture research 2019 v.50 no.6 pp. 1611-1617
- Paralichthys olivaceus, etc ; alanine transaminase; aspartate transaminase; blood; cortisol; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; fish; glass; interleukin-1beta; interleukin-6; intramuscular injection; lysozyme; stocking rate; tanks; vitamin B12; weight gain; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... The study evaluated the effects of intramuscular injection of butaphosphan and cyanocobalamin combination (BPC) on the plasma levels of cortisol, cytokines, and the activities of selected enzymes in Oliveflounder exposed to crowding stress. Three groups of fish (n = 12 per group) were kept in different glass tanks with stocking densities of 46 kg/m³(group BP and SCH) and 15 kg/m³ (group SCL). Grou ...
- Jiang, Yan; Liu, Zengxin; Liu, Xuezhou; Xu, Yongjiang; Shi, Bao; Wang, Bin
- Aquaculture research 2019 v.50 no.2 pp. 529-540
- Paralichthys olivaceus, etc ; Acinetobacter; Bacteroides; DNA; Enterococcus; Glaciecola; Lactobacillus; Lactococcus; Nitrosomonas; Pseudomonas; Vibrio; aquaculture; breeding; dominant species; environmental factors; fish; intestinal microorganisms; intestines; juveniles; larvae; microbiological quality; ontogeny; pathogens; probiotics; rearing; screening; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... The research of intestinal microflora structures for Paralichthys olivaceus larvae and juveniles will help us to master the ontogeny and developmental colonization of microflora during the larval rearing stage. In this study, we sequenced the total bacterial genomic DNA in larval and juvenile guts with an Illumina MiSeq PE300 system, and analysed the structural characteristics of these microbiota, ...