Jump to Main Content
- Nikolakakis, Spyridon; Dierckens, Kristof; Bossier, Peter; Adriaens, Dominique
- Aquaculture research 2018 v.49 no.2 pp. 988-1000
- hatching, etc ; Dicentrarchus labrax; age structure; ampicillin; autoclaving; body size; case studies; digestive system; eyes; fish larvae; gentamicin; head; kanamycin; microbial load; mortality; rearing; rifampicin; seawater; trimethoprim; variance; yolk sac; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... The aim of the present study was to quantify the effects of antibiotic‐induced differences in bacterial load on the size and shape of fish larvae, using Dicentrarchus labrax of day after hatching (DAH) 3 as a case study. They were split in two treatment groups and reared in 50 ml vials until DAH 14, with the control treatment (“NA”) including larvae reared in filtered autoclaved seawater without a ...
- Corral‐Rosales, Diana Cristina; Palacios, Elena; Ricque‐Marie, Denis; Cruz‐Suárez, Lucia Elizabeth
- Aquaculture research 2018 v.49 no.2 pp. 1053-1059
- hatching, etc ; Litopenaeus vannamei; Ulva clathrata; breeding stock; diet; eggs; females; hatcheries; macroalgae; males; mortality; nauplii; rearing; reproductive performance; shrimp; spawning; squid; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... The effect of supplementing dehydrated seaweed Ulva clathrata (20 g/kg) in the squid fraction of a formulated fresh diet on the reproductive performance of Litopenaeus vannamei broodstock was evaluated in two commercial hatcheries (A and B). The origin of broodstock, use of ablation on females, tank/culture conditions (for maturation, spawning, and larval rearing) were different between hatcheries ...