Jump to Main Content
- Saidi, Houda; Morales‐Medina, Rocío; Abrehouch, Azeddine; Fahd, Soumia; Guadix Escobar, Emilia M; Pérez‐Gálvez, Raúl
- Aquaculture research 2018 v.49 no.3 pp. 1133-1141
- hatching, etc ; Argyrosomus regius; Artemia salina; Brachionus plicatilis; arachidonic acid; cod liver oil; diet; economic sustainability; emulsions; fatty acid composition; fish processing; larvae; rearing; survival rate; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... First‐feeding diets employed in the rearing of meagre (Argyrosomus regius) larvae are based on live preys that are commonly enriched to compensate for their deficiency of essential fatty acids. A feeding trial was conducted on meagre larvae (Argyrosomus regius) fed rotifer (Brachionus plicatilis) and Artemia salina enriched in lipids from an emulsion of cod liver oil (CLO) and a commercial product ...
- Nesto, Nicoletta; Simonini, Roberto; Prevedelli, Daniela; Da Ros, Luisa
- Aquaculture research 2018 v.49 no.4 pp. 1396-1406
- hatching, etc ; Nereididae; allometry; biomass; eggs; farming systems; females; in vitro fertilization; juveniles; larvae; larval development; males; protocols; rearing; spawning; survival rate; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Different experimental trials were performed to clarify some aspects of the biology of the polychaete Hediste diversicolor (O.F. Müller, 1776) as a further step towards the development of appropriate breeding protocols for indoor farming systems. In particular, the trials were addressed to evaluate the effectiveness of two fertilization conditions (in vitro and “natural‐like”); induce gamete spawn ...