Jump to Main Content
- Mostafizur Rahman, Md; Choi, Jin; Lee, Sang‐Min
- Aquaculture research 2015 v.46 no.1 pp. 39-48
- Paralichthys olivaceus, etc ; antioxidants; body composition; diet; distillers grains; enzyme activity; feed conversion; flounder; growth performance; ingredients; weight gain; wheat flour; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... This study was conducted to investigate the influence of dietary distillers dried grain (DDG) level on growth and body composition of juvenile olive flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus). Five diets (designated as DDG0, DDG7, DDG14, DDG21 and DDG28) were prepared to contain 0, 70, 140, 210 and 280 g kg⁻¹DDG. Three replicate groups of fish averaging 11.6 ± 0.1 g were fed one of the diets for 8 weeks. W ...
- Lee, Jinwhan; Jung, Won‐Gwan; Cho, Sung H; Kim, Dong S
- Aquaculture research 2015 v.46 no.9 pp. 2194-2203
- Paralichthys olivaceus, etc ; Artemisia capillaris; Ficus carica; Houttuynia cordata; Maclura tricuspidata; Prunus mume; bamboos; blood chemistry; blood serum; body composition; cinnamon; dietary nutrient sources; disease resistance; emulsifying; experimental diets; feed additives; feed conversion; flounder; juveniles; oils; protein efficiency ratio; tanks; weight gain; Asia; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... Asia traditional herbal feed additives have often been shown to have beneficial effects on disease resistance, growth, feed conversion and protein conversion. There have been few studies on the use of these feed additives in olive flounder diets. The present study was designed to determine if there are benefits associated with the inclusion of any of these traditional herbal feed additives in oliv ...