Jump to Main Content
- Bairagi, A.; Sarkar Ghosh, K.; Sen, S.K.; Ray, A.K.
- Aquaculture research 2004 v.35 no.5 pp. 436-446
- fatty acids; lipoprotein lipase; Leucaena leucocephala; Cyprinus carpio; freshwater fish; Oreochromis mossambicus; Labeo rohita; fingerlings; freshwater aquaculture; cellulose; intestines; mimosine; leaves; digestible protein; hemicellulose; phytic acid; feed conversion; cellulases; tannins; feed formulation; feed composition; fish culture; animal growth; diet; free amino acids; proteinases; body composition; Bacillus subtilis; Bacillus circulans; crude fiber; alpha-amylase
- ... Nine isonitrogenous (35% crude protein approximately) and isocaloric (18.37 kJ-1) experimental diets (RLL20-BCFL40) were formulated with either raw or treated (inoculated with fish intestinal bacteria) Leucaena leucocephala leaf meal at 20%, 30% and 40% levels replacing other ingredients partially from a fish meal based reference diet (RD). Two specific strains of fish intestinal bacteria, Bacillu ...
- Guanzon, N.G. Jr.; Castro-Mallare, T.R. de; Lorque, F.M.
- Aquaculture research 2004 v.35 no.5 pp. 423-431
- algae; brackish water; marine fish; mariculture; fingerlings; Chanos chanos; water temperature; saline water; dissolved oxygen; plant growth; stocking rate; seaweed culture; mortality; fish ponds; fish culture; animal growth; fish cages; salinity; rain; tropical fish; Gracilariopsis
- ... Growth, net production, and survival rates of milkfish cultured with Gracilariopsis bailinae at two stocking density combinations (T1-30 fingerlings 100-m-2 pond+1-kg G. bailinae 4-m-2 net cage, T2- 30 fingerlings 100-m-2 pond+2-kg G. bailinae 4-m-2 net cage) in brackish water earthen ponds over four culture periods were determined. The control (T3) was stocked at 30 fingerlings 100-m-2 pond. Spec ...