Jump to Main Content
- Dong, Shuanglin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Aquaculture research 2008 v.39 no.15 pp. 1639-1646
- Litopenaeus vannamei; energy; excretion; feces; feed intake; integument; juveniles; salinity; shrimp
- ... The effects of salinity fluctuation on the growth, intermoult period and energy budget of juvenile Litopenaeus vannamei were investigated. Salinity fluctuation regimes were set in different frequencies of 2, 4 and 8 days and different amplitudes of ±2, ±5 and ±10 g L⁻¹ from a control salinity of 20 g L⁻¹. After a 48-day feeding trial, the intermoult period of shrimp became shorter with increasing ...
- Dong, Shuanglin, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Aquaculture research 2011 v.42 no.10 pp. 1453-1459
- Litopenaeus vannamei; body weight; energy; feed conversion; feed intake; molting; seawater; shrimp; shrimp culture
- ... A 40‐day experiment was conducted to investigate the effects of different Ca2+ concentration fluctuation on the moulting, growth and energy budget of juvenile Litopenaeus vannamei with an initial wet body weight of (1.20±0.01) g. The Ca2+ concentration of the control group C385 was 385 mg L−1 throughout the experiment, while the Ca2+ concentration of the C591, C803, C1155 and C2380 groups periodic ...