Jump to Main Content
- Paixão, Peterson Emmanuel Guimarães, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Aquaculture research 2019 v.50 no.8 pp. 2276-2280
- Artemia; Nannostomus; captive animals; condition factor; feeding frequency; nauplii; ornamental fish; specific growth rate; stocking rate
- ... The study evaluated productive performance of larvae Nannostomus beckfordi submitted to feeding management (Experiment one) and different stock density (Experiment two) in captivity conditions. The first experiment evaluated feeding rate (100 and 200 nauplii of artemia larvae⁻¹ day⁻¹) and feeding frequency (2 and 4× per day). Second experiment evaluated different stock density (1, 5, 10, 20, 40 la ...
- Paixão, Peterson Emmanuel Guimarães, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Aquaculture research 2018 v.49 no.8 pp. 2671-2675
- Artemia; Panagrellus redivivus; feeding methods; larvae; live feeds; protein content; shrimp; specific growth rate; weight gain
- ... Panagrellus redivivus is a nematode with a high protein content and low‐cost production. It is successfully used in the larviculture of shrimp, however, it has not yet been evaluated as feed for Betta splendens larvae. Thus, the objective of this study was to evaluate P. redivivus as feed for betta larvae maintained at different depths of water. The experiment was based on a completely randomized ...