Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: yuzhi?
- Li, Youzhi, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Aquatic ecology 2017 v.51 no.2 pp. 321-330
- Salix; acclimation; adventitious roots; biomass production; chlorophyll; dormancy; lakes; leaves; light intensity; photosynthesis; plant growth; porosity; reforestation; soil; solar radiation; stomatal conductance; submergence; water treatment; water use efficiency; wetlands; China
- ... A simulated flooding experiment was conducted to evaluate the effects of seasonal flooding on the plant Salix triandroides from the Dongting Lake wetlands in China. The morphology, photosynthetic activity, and anatomy of cuttings in three water conditions (−40 cm, water level 40 cm below soil surface; 0 cm, water level 0 cm at the soil surface; and 40 cm, water level 40 cm above soil surface) and ...
- Li, Youzhi, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Aquatic ecology 2011 v.45 no.1 pp. 89-97
- Calamagrostis; Phragmites australis; biomass production; dry matter partitioning; ecosystems; greenhouse production; macrophytes; marshes; meadows; seedlings; China
- ... In the Sanjiang Plain (North East China), narrowleaf small reed (Deyeuxia angustifolia) usually distributes widely in typical meadow or marsh, while reed (Phragmites australis), the concomitant species, is distributed sparsely in the D. angustifolia communities or relative open sites. To date, the mechanisms responsible for their different distribution patterns are far from clear. Both water level ...