Jump to Main Content
- Pourhadian, Hossein; Kamkar, Behnam; Soltani, Afshin; Mokhtarpour, Hassan
- Archiv für Acker- und Pflanzenbau und Bodenkunde 2019 v.65 no.2 pp. 253-268
- basins; case studies; corn; crop yield; cropping systems; farm management; farms; fertilizer application; irrigation scheduling; normalized difference vegetation index; pest control; plant density; planting; prioritization; soil fertility; sowing date; watersheds; weed control; Iran
- ... The yield gap provides a guide for prioritization of crop management options (such as optimized sowing date, seeding rate, irrigation schedule, soil fertility, fertilizer application, weed and pest control) in a studied area. This study aimed to determine the maize yield gap in four major watersheds in Golestan Province, Iran, using an integrated crop simulation model-satellite imagery method. The ...
- Singh, Dhananjay Kumar; Pandey, Pooran Chandra; Nanda, Gangadhar; Gupta, Shilpi
- Archiv für Acker- und Pflanzenbau und Bodenkunde 2019 v.65 no.2 pp. 139-151
- Mollisols; NPK fertilizers; animal manures; fertilizer application; grain yield; long term effects; manure spreading; mineral fertilizers; profitability; profits and margins; rice; soil organic carbon; wheat; zinc; India
- ... In this investigation, productivity, sustainability and profitability of rice-wheat system were evaluated using the data of a long-term fertility experiment initiated during 1984 at Pantnagar, Uttarakhand, India. Eight treatments (application of N, NP, PK, NK, NPK, NPK + Zn, NPK + FYM and control) were tested in randomized block design. Results revealed that application of NPK + FYM gave the highe ...