Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Hang; Song, Fengbin; Liu, Shengqun; Li, Xiangnan; Liu, Fulai; Zhu, Xiancan
- Archiv für Acker- und Pflanzenbau und Bodenkunde 2019 v.65 no.2 pp. 269-279
- Glycine max; carbon; deficit irrigation; host plants; irrigation rates; isotope labeling; leaves; mycorrhizal fungi; nitrogen; nutrient use efficiency; plant growth; root zone drying; roots; seedlings; soybeans; stable isotopes; vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizae; water stress
- ... Arbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) fungi can form symbiotic association with the roots of plants that acquire carbon (C) exclusively from the host plants and supply nitrogen (N) to the plants. In this study, our objective was to investigate the effects of the AM fungus on plant growth, C and N partitioning and accumulation of Glycine max L. grown under water stress in pot experiment. Soybean seedlings we ...
- Lang, Carina P.; Merkt, Nikolaus; Geilfus, Christoph-Martin; Graeff–Hönninger, Simone; Simon, Judy; Rennenberg, Heinz; Zörb, Christian
- Archiv für Acker- und Pflanzenbau und Bodenkunde 2019 v.65 no.2 pp. 224-239
- Populus; Vitis; agroforestry; intercropping; isotope labeling; leaf water potential; nitrogen; nitrogen content; nutrients; nutrition; sensory evaluation; sensory properties; stable isotopes; trees; vineyards; wine quality; wines
- ... Agroforestry systems (AF) consisting of grapevines and trees, may lead to resource competition for water and nutrients. This study aimed to evaluate the impact of a combined cultivation on water relations, nitrogen nutrition and the resulting wine quality. ¹⁵N-labeled inorganic nitrogen (N) sources were used to quantify net N uptake capacity. N content and δ¹⁵N natural abundance were analysed as i ...