Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Hang; Song, Fengbin; Liu, Shengqun; Li, Xiangnan; Liu, Fulai; Zhu, Xiancan
- Archiv für Acker- und Pflanzenbau und Bodenkunde 2019 v.65 no.2 pp. 269-279
- Glycine max; carbon; deficit irrigation; host plants; irrigation rates; isotope labeling; leaves; mycorrhizal fungi; nitrogen; nutrient use efficiency; plant growth; root zone drying; roots; seedlings; soybeans; stable isotopes; vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizae; water stress
- ... Arbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) fungi can form symbiotic association with the roots of plants that acquire carbon (C) exclusively from the host plants and supply nitrogen (N) to the plants. In this study, our objective was to investigate the effects of the AM fungus on plant growth, C and N partitioning and accumulation of Glycine max L. grown under water stress in pot experiment. Soybean seedlings we ...
- Sirisuntornlak, Napat; Ghafoori, Salim; Datta, Avishek; Arirob, Wallop
- Archiv für Acker- und Pflanzenbau und Bodenkunde 2019 v.65 no.2 pp. 197-207
- Zea mays; application methods; biotic stress; corn; grain yield; hybrids; plant growth; seed priming; seeds; silicon; soil; soil water regimes; water stress
- ... Silicon (Si) has been known to enhance plant tolerance against biotic and abiotic stresses besides its beneficial effects on plant growth and yield. Two experiments were conducted to evaluate the effect of Si against water-deficit stress in maize (Zea mays) applied through seed priming and soil incorporation methods, and to find out the optimum dose of Si under each method. In the seed priming exp ...