Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Jia-Rui; Xu, Fang-Ji; Cao, Wei; Zhang, Wei; Guan, Yong-Xiang; Dai, Chuan-Chao
- Archiv für Acker- und Pflanzenbau und Bodenkunde 2019 v.65 no.2 pp. 240-252
- Diaporthe liquidambaris; bacteria; community structure; continuous cropping; endophytes; fungi; genetic variation; nitrogen fixation; nodulation; peanuts; soil
- ... Previously, the application of the fungal endophyte Phomopsis liquidambari B3 exhibited notable effect in alleviating soil obstacles caused by continuous cropping of peanut. It was supposed that P. liquidambari B3 could enhance the efficiency of nodulation and nitrogen fixation by enriching the diversity of nodular endophytic bacteria under continous monocropping system. To verify this hypothesis, ...
- Sirisuntornlak, Napat; Ghafoori, Salim; Datta, Avishek; Arirob, Wallop
- Archiv für Acker- und Pflanzenbau und Bodenkunde 2019 v.65 no.2 pp. 197-207
- Zea mays; application methods; biotic stress; corn; grain yield; hybrids; plant growth; seed priming; seeds; silicon; soil; soil water regimes; water stress
- ... Silicon (Si) has been known to enhance plant tolerance against biotic and abiotic stresses besides its beneficial effects on plant growth and yield. Two experiments were conducted to evaluate the effect of Si against water-deficit stress in maize (Zea mays) applied through seed priming and soil incorporation methods, and to find out the optimum dose of Si under each method. In the seed priming exp ...