Jump to Main Content
- Singh, Dhananjay Kumar; Pandey, Pooran Chandra; Nanda, Gangadhar; Gupta, Shilpi
- Archiv für Acker- und Pflanzenbau und Bodenkunde 2019 v.65 no.2 pp. 139-151
- Mollisols; NPK fertilizers; animal manures; fertilizer application; grain yield; long term effects; manure spreading; mineral fertilizers; profitability; profits and margins; rice; soil organic carbon; wheat; zinc; India
- ... In this investigation, productivity, sustainability and profitability of rice-wheat system were evaluated using the data of a long-term fertility experiment initiated during 1984 at Pantnagar, Uttarakhand, India. Eight treatments (application of N, NP, PK, NK, NPK, NPK + Zn, NPK + FYM and control) were tested in randomized block design. Results revealed that application of NPK + FYM gave the highe ...
- Sacristán, Daniel; González–Guzmán, Adrian; Barrón, Vidal; Torrent, José; Del Campillo, María C.
- Archiv für Acker- und Pflanzenbau und Bodenkunde 2019 v.65 no.2 pp. 208-223
- Triticum turgidum subsp. durum; bioavailability; calcareous soils; calcite; durum wheat; grain yield; iron oxides; nutrient deficiencies; phosphates; phosphorus; zinc
- ... High levels of phosphorus (P) often induce zinc (Zn) deficiency in plants grown on Zn-poor soils. We investigated P-induced Zn deficiency in durum wheat (Triticum durum L. ‘Carpio’) grown on 16 noncalcareous and 31 calcareous soils differing in levels of available (Olsen) P and available (diethylenetriaminepentaacetic acid (DTPA)-extractable) Zn using micropots. A completely randomized factorial d ...