Jump to Main Content
- Bhaduri, Debarati; Purakayastha, T.J.; Chakraborty, Debashis; Chakraborty, K.; Singh, Man
- Archiv für Acker- und Pflanzenbau und Bodenkunde 2018 v.64 no.1 pp. 132-145
- Oryza sativa; Triticum aestivum; aggregate stability; biofertilizers; bulk density; conventional tillage; drainage; experimental design; no-tillage; nutrient management; nutrients; puddling; rice; saturated hydraulic conductivity; soil aggregation; soil water; soil water retention; submergence; surge irrigation; water management; wheat; India
- ... We studied few soil physical indicators after eighth cropping cycle of rice-wheat. The experiment was laid out in split-split plot design with two tillage (rice: puddling vs. non-puddling; wheat: conventional tillage vs. no-tillage), three water management (rice: submergence vs. drainage; wheat: five/three/two irrigations) and nine nutrient (N) management treatments (inorganic vs. integrated nutri ...
- Mahajan, Gulshan; Singh, Kuldeep; Singh, Naveen; Kaur, Rupinder; Chauhan, Bhagirath S
- Archiv für Acker- und Pflanzenbau und Bodenkunde 2018 v.64 no.1 pp. 103-115
- Oryza sativa; direct seeding; genotype; grain yield; hybrids; inbred lines; irrigation management; rice; screening; selection index; stress tolerance; water conservation; water stress; South Asia
- ... Rice genotypes having high crop water productivity in dry direct-seeded rice (DDSR) need to be assessed while promoting labor- and water-saving technology. The objective of this study was to evaluate the ability of several selection indices to identify genotypes with high crop water productivity in DDSR. A set of 16 genotypes [13 recombinant inbred lines (RILs) and three genotypes as check for con ...