Jump to Main Content
- Pourhadian, Hossein; Kamkar, Behnam; Soltani, Afshin; Mokhtarpour, Hassan
- Archiv für Acker- und Pflanzenbau und Bodenkunde 2019 v.65 no.2 pp. 253-268
- basins; case studies; corn; crop yield; cropping systems; farm management; farms; fertilizer application; irrigation scheduling; normalized difference vegetation index; pest control; plant density; planting; prioritization; soil fertility; sowing date; watersheds; weed control; Iran
- ... The yield gap provides a guide for prioritization of crop management options (such as optimized sowing date, seeding rate, irrigation schedule, soil fertility, fertilizer application, weed and pest control) in a studied area. This study aimed to determine the maize yield gap in four major watersheds in Golestan Province, Iran, using an integrated crop simulation model-satellite imagery method. The ...
- García-Tejero, Iván Francisco; Gutiérrez Gordillo, Saray; Souza, Luciene; Cuadros-Tavira, Simón; Durán Zuazo, Víctor Hugo
- Archiv für Acker- und Pflanzenbau und Bodenkunde 2019 v.65 no.2 pp. 164-181
- Mediterranean climate; Prunus dulcis; almonds; canopy; crop yield; deficit irrigation; evapotranspiration; filling period; irrigation scheduling; long term effects; monitoring; orchards; stomatal conductance; temperature; water conservation; water stress; water use efficiency; Spain
- ... This work examines the long-term effects of deficit-irrigation (DI) practices in almond crop (Prunus dulcis Mill.) in agronomical and physiological terms. The trial was conducted during four-year monitoring period (2014–2017), in an experimental orchard (SW Spain), subjected to three irrigation regimes; i) a full-irrigation treatment (FI), which received 100% of crop evapotranspiration (ETC); ii) ...