Jump to Main Content
- Luo, Xiaojia; Hu, Yongmei; He, Sen; Ye, Qiran; Lv, Zhengbing; Liu, Jianxiong; Chen, Xiaoping
- Archives of biochemistry and biophysics 2019 v.671 pp. 203-209
- glucagon-like peptide 1; glucagon-like peptide receptors, etc ; NAD(P)H oxidase (H2O2-forming); agonists; caspase-1; drugs; glucose; human umbilical vein endothelial cells; inflammasomes; interleukin-18; interleukin-1beta; lactate dehydrogenase; noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus; patients; protective effect; reactive oxygen species; secretion; small interfering RNA; transfection; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Activation of the NLRP3 inflammasome plays an important role in high glucose- induced endothelial dysfunction in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM). Dulaglutide, a newly developed glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor (GLP-1R) agonist, has been approved for the management of T2DM. In the current study, we aimed to investigate whether dulaglutide possesses a protective effect against high glu ...
- Peng, Wen; Rao, Dan; Zhang, Meng; Shi, Yuanyuan; Wu, Jing; Nie, Guqiao; Xia, Qinghua
- Archives of biochemistry and biophysics 2020 v.683 pp. 108238
- glucagon-like peptide 1, etc ; apoptosis; blood glucose; cardiotoxicity; doxorubicin; drug therapy; enzymes; inflammation; insulin resistance; interleukin-1beta; kidney diseases; noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus; oxidative stress; protective effect; reactive oxygen species; transcription factor NF-kappa B; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Doxorubicin is a common chemotherapy treatment with numerous negative ramifications of use such as nephropathy and radiation-induced cardiotoxicity. Doxorubicin has been shown to cause overexpression of proinflammatory cytokines including MCP-1 and IL-1β via activation of the NF-κB pathway. Furthermore, apoptosis marked by dysregulation of the Bax/Bcl-2 ratio and oxidative stress and the productio ...