Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Kyung-min, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Archives of biochemistry and biophysics 2014 v.558 pp. 120-126
- breast neoplasms; cell movement; drug resistance; epithelium; messenger RNA; neoplasm cells
- ... We report here that CD24 knockdown resulted in decreased expression of Notch1 in MCF-7 cells. CD24-downstream p38MAPK was shown to regulate Notch1 at the level of mRNA stability. We also found that CD24-mediated cell migration, invasion, mammosphere formation, and drug resistance was regulated by its downstream target Notch1. Together, our results indicate that CD24 may regulate the epithelial to ...
- Lee, Kyung-min, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Archives of biochemistry and biophysics 2015 v.575 pp. 69-76
- breasts; cell growth; cell lines; dimerization; growth and development; ligands; proteins; tyrosine
- ... Members of the EGFR family are potent mediators of normal cell growth and development. HER2 possesses an active tyrosine kinase domain, but no direct ligand has been identified. To investigate the differential effect of HER2 in breast cell lines, HER2 was overexpressed in MCF-10A, MCF7 and MDA-MB-231 cells. HER2 overexpression promoted proliferation, survival and migration in MCF-10A and MCF-7 cel ...