Jump to Main Content
- Wolna-Maruwka, Agnieszka; Mocek-Płóciniak, Agnieszka; Głuchowska, Katarzyna; Schroeter-Zakrzewska, Anita; Borowiak, Klaudia; Niewiadomska, Alicja; Starzyk, Justyna; Dach, Jacek
- Archives of environmental protection 2015 v.41 no.3 pp. 28-38
- Actinobacteria; Lupinus; Salvia splendens; acid phosphatase; bacteria; buds; composts; corn; corn straw; inflorescences; peat; sewage sludge; shoots; soil; urease; wheat; wheat straw
- ... The aim of the research was to assess the microbiological (number of heterotrophic bacteria, actinobacteria and moulds) and biochemical (urease and acid phosphatase activity) state of peat with the admixture of composts produced from sewage sludge. An additional aim of the research was to demonstrate the influence of those substrates on the morphological traits of scarlet sage (height, number and ...
- Tomkiel, Monika; Baćmaga, Małgorzata; Wyszkowska, Jadwiga; Kucharski, Jan; Borowik, Agata
- Archives of environmental protection 2015 v.41 no.3 pp. 3-10
- Actinobacteria; Azotobacter; acid phosphatase; alkaline phosphatase; arylsulfatase; beta-glucosidase; catalase; ecophysiology; fungi; growth retardation; soil enzymes; soil microorganisms; soil structure; spore-forming bacteria; urease
- ... The aim of this study was to determine the effect of carfentrazone-ethyl (CE) doses of 0.265, 5.280, 10.560, 21.180, 42.240 μg kg⁻¹ soil DM on fungi, Acnomycetes, organotrophic bacteria, total oligotrophic bacteria and spore-forming oligotrophic bacteria, and on the activity of dehydrogenases, catalase, urease, alkaline phosphatase, acid phosphatase, arylsulfatase and β-glucosidase. Carfentrazone- ...