Jump to Main Content
- Ozimek, Teresa; Dąbrowski, Wojciech; Florkiewicz, Maria
- Archives of environmental protection 2015 v.41 no.3 pp. 47-52
- Lemna minor; municipal wastewater; pollutants; ponds; wastewater treatment; Poland
- ... This study investigated the operation of three full-scale Lemna System surface fl ow municipal wastewater treatment plants, built according to the Lemna Corporation design. These plants consist of two ponds, the first aerated and the second for duckweed, with a barrier grid in the latter to ensure uniform plant distribution across its area. According to designers duckweed improves the efficiency o ...
- Miler, Antoni T.
- Archives of environmental protection 2015 v.41 no.3 pp. 53-59
- climate; data collection; environmental protection; river water; rivers; runoff; summer; water quality; watersheds; Poland
- ... The data set of the Warta discharges in Poznań (Poland) is one of the largest in the world as the daily observations of river stages have been conducted without interruptions since January, 1ˢᵗ, 1822. The Poznań measurement profile is situated in the 243.6 km and closes the catchment area of approximately 25 thousand square kilometers. The data used as the input in the paper were daily values of t ...