Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: tomas?
- Pokój, Tomasz, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Archives of environmental protection 2014 v.40 no.4 pp. 17-29
- acids; anaerobic digesters; biodiesel; biogas; corn; corn silage; glycerol; manufacturing; methanogens
- ... The aim of this study was to investigate the influence of residual glycerine (5 and 10% w/w) from the biodiesel industry, used as a co-substrate, on biogas production from maize silage. The experiments were conducted in a laboratory-scale, single-stage anaerobic digester at 39ºC and hydraulic retention time (HRT) of 60 d. Addition of 5% residual glycerine caused organic load rate (OLR) to increase ...
- Pokój, Tomasz, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Archives of environmental protection 2015 v.41 no.3 pp. 20-27
- anaerobic digestion; biogas; cattle manure; corn silage; simulation models
- ... The aim of this study was to implement ADM1xp model to simulate behavior of anaerobic co-digestion of maize silage and cattle manure. The accuracy of ADM1xp has been assessed against experimental data of anaerobic digestion, performed at OLR = 2.1 gVS dm⁻³·d⁻¹ and HRT = 45d. Due to the high number of parameters in ADM1xp, it was necessary to develop a customized procedure limiting the range of par ...