Jump to Main Content
- Joanna Kluczka; Maria Zołotajkin; Jerzy Ciba
- Archives of environmental protection 2012 v.38 no.1 pp. 83-96
- aluminum; aquatic organisms; exchangeable aluminum; ion exchange; mineralization; ponds; risk; sediments; spectrophotometers; statistical analysis; toxicity
- ... Water and bottom sediment samples collected from a few fish-breeding ponds/reservoirs were subjected to tests. The aim of this paper was to determine the total content of aluminium and its fractions in the samples tested to estimate the potential risk to fish caused by the toxic forms of aluminium. The monomeric inorganic aluminium in waters was determined using the ion exchange and extraction-col ...
- Hossein Ebrahimi; Farshid Ghorbani Shahna; Abdulrahman Bahrami; Babak Jaleh; Kamal ad-Din Abedi
- Archives of environmental protection 2017 v.43 no.1 pp. 65-72
- carbon dioxide; chloroform; free radicals; hydroxyl radicals; mineralization; nanocomposites; oxidation; ozonation; ozone; photocatalysis; synergism
- ... The decomposition of hydrocarbons using combined advanced oxidation methods is largely considered owing to abundant production of OH radicals and the potential economic advantages. In this study, the synergetic effect of ozonation on photocatalytic oxidation of chloroform and chlorobenzene over expanded graphite-TiO₂&ZnO Nano composite was investigated. The effect of introduced ozone concentration ...